Sunday, August 30, 2009

Maisy News

Maisy's SWI sent us pictures taken the day before.  That was seriously nice.  We got several pictures and an update on her growth.  She is brilliant, social, beautiful and very loved.  In one of her pictures her Auntie is holding her.  Maybe I will get to meet this lady and maybe I won't, but I will be eternally grateful to her for the care and compassion she has shown my daughter.  Maisy already weighs 18 pounds and is 28 inches tall.  Her foot is 4.5 inches long and she loves to eat but has no teeth.  She is almost 8.5 months old.
 
Then there is the issue of my shopping for baby clothes.  Houston, we have a problem.  Most of the clothes I've bought are not going to fit.  I called the Carter's Factory Outlet Store in Grapevine, Texas, where I bought the vast majority of the stuff,  and asked if I could exchange it.  I don't want my money back.  I just want bigger clothes.  I left all the tags on.  I expected to get shot down.  I was so wrong.  They are going to let me exchange Maisy's stuff.  I kind of explained the situation to the saleslady and she couldn't have been nicer.  YEA!!!  I love you, Carter's!!!  So, guess where Ben and the kids and I are going on Saturday?
 
We also have a Britax carseat still in the box that MeiMei will not fit into by the time we get her.  Hopefully, Babies R Us will let us return it and then pay the difference for a bigger one.
 
Please continue to pray for our little girl.  We miss her so much.
 
Joy Unspeakable and Full of His Glory,
Amy 

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

Have fun in Texas! Maisy is going to be a fashion DIVA :-)