Monday, January 7, 2008

Rockin’ the LID!!!

Oh yes, You know it! We got our Log in Date today. It is December 17, 2007. Our dossier is now either being translated into Mandarin or has already been translated and is in Review (now wouldn’t that be something!)!! We will be able to track the progress of our LID group through the process by e-mail. Good thing I’m so incredibly technological.

I am so full of praise for the Lord. We are amazingly and undeservedly blessed. My mind cannot comprehend the majesty that is The Great I Am and yet He wants to have a personal relationship with me. My family continues to witness God’s awesome power; knowing that He holds time in his hand. I have no doubts that we will have our precious darlin’ in God’s perfect time.

Please join me in praying for Maisy and her birth mother, the nation of China (where incredible things are happening for the Lord) and for the thousands of American children who will spend another holiday, another school year, another birthday that they will never get back, without a family.

Blessings to All–Amy

No comments: